Saturday, May 14, 2016

Destination Cafes- COFFEE CULTURE THE RISTORANTE LUCKNOW

By Shubhashish Chaudhri


Pic source Zomato

Coffee Culture The Ristorante is a new small cafe-cum-restaurant which has opened up just recently in Lucknow and I should say that it’s a must visit place for all.

It is situated right in the main market of mahanagar. It is on the first floor of a complex which is right in front of my school which is Montfort Inter College(formerly known as MBIC).

It is a pretty nice cafe with a decent ambiance, good food and above all decent cost and even though i am not much of fan of Italian food yet I haven’t come across a place like this for
for Italian food.
A very dear friend of mine loves their pasta and irish a lot and she asked me to try it and once again, not being a fan of irish coffee i had my doubts but trust me not just these two items but everything is worth it.



Their coffees are also of another taste and level and i just love their pizzas,coffees and pastas.

They have got couches and solo chairs. It even has an option for outdoor seating but if you visit this place during noon you might face a little bit sun.

The Service is very prompt and attentive.

It is very economical and trust me they even have combos that suite a group treat.

I suggest you must go to it once when you are in lucknow. “Gaur farmaiyega, lucknow mei honge aap.”


About Shubhashish Chaudhri

An avid food lover, loves reading like anything and a big MOVIE and English tv shows FREAK and going to new places even though i haven’t been to a lot of places but I intend on travelling through the entire country during my life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More